Raksha Bandhan is one of the popular festivals in India. Show your love and affection for your brother and sisters by sending some heart touching message and quotes to them. We have a sweet collection of messages and quotes for you which can make the Raksha Bandhan more special. These messages and quotes are especially for them who are staying far from you.
Raksha Bandhan Special Quotes & Messages
Let’s have a look at Raksha Bandhan Special Quotes For Your Brothers & Sisters
Raksha Bandhan Message For Brothers
- Dear Bhaiya, you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back.
“A brother is a friend given by Nature.” Jean Baptiste Legouve
We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing — you’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
If I can choose my brother in the next life, then I will choose you. Love you brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there.
- You never say no, you never say anything is impossible and you never say you cannot do it. That’s my brother, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you brother.
- Brother, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
- This Rakhi I am far from you but that does not mean I am not near you. You will always be there in my heart. Wishing you a lovely Raksha Bandhan.
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world.
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
“If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!” Catherine Pulsifer
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, Happy Rakhi let’s celebrate our special relationship and promise to be for each other always, you are the best brother, and sister could ask for.
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all my equal.
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda.
- Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness, and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Message For Sisters
- A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!
- “My sisters have taught me how to live.” George Wasserstein
- The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings happiness to my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
“Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” Author Unknown
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. ”
- Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!!
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
“Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.” Margaret Meed
- To have a sister, it is to have a soulmate in life.
- A good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.
Sister can understand things you never said, She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone,I love my sister.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- Before I utter anything, you understand. You have been my friend to whom I can share all my secrets. I love you, my darling sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!