How could you wish your friends without friendship day quotes? I have collected a few friendship days special quotes for your friends which can bring a smile to your friends. Take a look at friendship day wishes and share them with your friends.
30 Friendship Day Special Quotes
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”-Charles Caleb Colton
- “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace.” – Lisa Whelchel
- “Somewhere on this planet is your best friend. Find that person.” – Omar Kiam
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”-Walter Winchell
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage.” – Doe Zantamata
- FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U for getting but how U forgiving,
Not how U listen but how U UnderStand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold on!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
- To be a best friend doesn’t take much,
a shoulder, an ear, some understanding,
and not even have to say a word to
make you laugh/smile.
“Happy Friendship Day”
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- “The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – WB Yeats
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
- “Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life.” – Nathanael Richmond
“A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.”-Unknown
“It takes a long time to grow an old friend.”-John Leonard
- “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” – Grace Pulpit
- “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” – Frances Ward Weller
- “Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.”-Unknown
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. – Anais Nin
- It’s Friendship Day… and I’m sending you a big hug to wish you a great day! Happy Friendship Day!
- “When the Lord gave friends he always tried to be fair! When I got you as my friend, I got more than my share!” Unknown
“To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy…”-Guido
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”-Henry Ford
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends” – Pamela Daranjo
- “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
- “Friends are of two types One says “If you ever need anything I will be there”.Other says “You will never need Anything as long as I am there”.- Unknown
- “We have been friends together In sunshine and in shade.” – Caroline Sheridan Norton
*Collected from internet